ParkLane is the holding company of TriFinance, a family-owned fast growing consulting firm based in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (>750 FTE). The ParkLane Leadership Team guides and supports the Business and Support Units of TriFinance.
The recently transformed Finance department of TriFinance consists of several teams (Accounting, Business Intelligence Competence Center & Business Insight Competence Center).
To enhance further growth within the Finance Department we are currently recruiting for a Group Controller who will act like the right hand of the CFO. The Group Controller will be the lead of the Business Insight Competence Center (4 FTE) which consists of a team of Controllers.
The Group Controller coordinates business planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting of financial information in order to allow the ParkLane Leadership Team to optimally steer the performance of TriFinance. The Group Controller is responsible for the definition and management of a coherent reporting pyramid and coordinates the implementation of the integrated planning cycle both for yearly planning purposes as for long term planning.
About the job
Your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing a team of 3 FTE;
- Reporting to the CFO of ParkLane Insight Group;
- Implement and optimize the new organizational structure which is located in the different countries:
- Responsible for all group controlling activities, for example:
- Implementing, coordinating and optimizing the budget and long term planning cycle;
- Establishing an optimal reporting hierarchy;
- Performing benchmarks and (trend/impact) analysis;
- Performing internal audits to provide quality and uniformity in the 3 countries.
- Connecting and realizing strategic and operational goals as stated by the ParkLane Leadership Team.
We are looking for a Group Controller who recognizes him-/herself in the following:
- Master’s Degree, preferably a Chartered Accountant title (RA) or an Executive Master of Finance and Control (EMFC/RC) title;
- > 10 Years relevant experience as Group Controller within an International environment;
- Background in and solid understanding of the professional services/consulting branch (employment agencies/law firms/big four organizations or other service oriented organizations);
- Fluent in Dutch (both written and spoken) and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Commercial view;
- ICT literate on financial applications;
- Proactive and willing to constantly improve the way of working;
- People manager;
- Willing to travel across our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and other European countries (but primarily based in the Netherlands at the Amsterdam HQ).
TriFinance has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. Our service offering is unique, combining services – advice, temporary support and recruitment & selection – in a pragmatic, value-added package. We don’t produce extensive reports, instead we deliver concrete solutions that fit the exact needs of our clients. Our company network is flat. Why flat? Because we value entrepreneurship and open communication and we don’t believe in hierarchy. And a network, because it allows us to quickly set up new connections to offer and share knowledge. Our clients benefit from this network, and from the speed and service levels that are typical for small companies.
We offer you: € 7-9K per month, excluding secondary benefits (company car/pension plan/bonus), depending on experience & education.
Interested? To apply for this opportunity, please click the red 'Solliciteer' button below and upload your resume and a cover letter.