Do you like to work for a fast-growing dynamic organization? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Are you an ambitious and eager self-starter? Do you have ‘a thing’ for systems? Then you are the Project Controller we are looking for! As a Project Controller your main focus will be supporting the international business with the implementation of SAP ByDesign. Therefore, you are a hands-on professional who can quickly translate complex business requirements into system needs and wants, taking into account the limitations of the systems, applications& tooling. There is no need for die hard implementation experience, but you have a steep learning curve and are able to understand how the processes within the various systems and applications including interdependencies and risks. Next to this main project, you will support the Director Finance Operations & Integration and the Group Controller with operational tasks, e.g in the closing and/or reporting process and set up the reporting process from the new system environment.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum three years of working experience with a monthly close in a fast-paced, demanding and rapidly changing business environment
- You are tech savy, and see through systems and processes quickly and not afraid to challenges your colleagues
- User experience of ERP systems, preferably SAP ByDesign
- You are an eager, ambitious and problem solving, and a conceptual thinker.
- You are flexible, adventurous and your personal situation allows you to travel for your job. During some period > 50%.
- Fluent in English
Our client is a multinational based in Amsterdam. They provide secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that makes it easier to work together.
- A fulltime position for at least one year, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience. You will be empowered to make a difference and to introduce your own ideas.
- You will get the opportunity to get to know the company inside out everything and act as a linking pin/ consultant worldwide for the financial department
- The possibility to travel within Europe and the US.
- Our client enjoys an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
- In addition, they provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities.