For one of our international clients we are looking for an Operational Buyer located in Delft. Functions combines company-wide needed support services like Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Facility Services, Procurement and Corporate Communications. The Global Functions departments provide the full range of services and support necessary for the company’s employees around the globe to perform in the most effective and efficient way and in alignment with corporate strategy. They are fundamental in providing the right central support for the company’s exponential growth.
Our client is looking for a result-driven and pragmatic Operational Buyer to join our Global Functions organization and strengthen our high-performing Global Procurement Team. You don’t necessary need already experience as operational buyer. Your commercial mindset and proactive attitude is much more of importance.
As an Operational Buyer you will be reporting to the Manager Procurement. Operational buying activities and administration will be the main focus of the job. In addition, we are looking for someone that is able to help the company build and professionalize their Procurement processes and Procurement Organization, based on previous experience and/or your educational background.
- You are responsible for the administrative purchase process for purchases, acquiring services from suppliers world wide typical for the organization and sending out Purchase Orders for approved Purchase Requisitions.
- You will be dealing with both suppliers and internal customers and are able to represent the Procurement department
- You will be an active participant in the roll-out of a new Procurement-to-Pay (PtP) software package, supporting our company-wide Procurement processes.
- You will be working closely together with Senior Purchasers and a wide variety of other internal stakeholders
- You will be supporting the Procurement Manager in effectively implementing new procurement processes throughout our organization and will help to drive continuous improvement of our Procurement processes
Your role is crucial, because we ensure our supply base is contributing optimally to our company’s exponential growth and our service to the internal stakeholders is highly visible.
In order to be successful in this position you have completed a relevant HBO degree and you have worked for approximately 5 years (sales, procurement etc.). Furthermore, your fluency in Dutch and English will help you communicate efficiently with international stakeholders. Due to the wide range of responsibilities your multitasking skills will be very helpful.
Why this company
Our client is a well-known company with a nice working atmosphere. Beside that they have great secondary benefits. What they offer:
- Will make you feel at home as soon as possible.
- Offer a competitive salary depending on your level of education and work experience.
- Offer an annual 13th month’s salary and 27 vacation days
- Challenge you to excel in an ambitious and exciting company with many international colleagues.
- Last but not least, offer an inspiring work environment at our corporate headquarters building, which many consider a home away from home. It features a fitness centre, an espresso bar and a different culinary experience every day.