One of our international clients is looking for an Manager Internal Controls. In the beginning of this year our client has completed a big merger. By joining forces, they created a new strong player in a market that will rapidly develop towards one that is led by combined products.
What will you do?
Within the Functional Finance department we are looking for a Manager Internal Controls. You will be responsible for identifying and reporting on risk management to internal and external stakeholders. Next to that, advising and following up on audit recommendations. You will also be responsible for providing advice and follow-ups to internal and external stakeholders on audit related topics.
The tasks of the Manager Internal Controls include;
- Maintain an effective and efficient Internal Control System within the company including reporting deadlines;
- Creating risk and internal control awareness at management level in the organization’s business and project organization;
- Coaching internal processes and control owners to obtain a best in class quality standards in the internal control environment;
- Assisting in reporting to the Management and the Supervisory Board on the quality of the internal control environment and status of audits;
- Make an assessment of the impact of new Internal Financial Reporting Standards.
As a result of the merger of this organization they are currently building a new organization. The expectations on the new organization are high and result in a dynamic working environment. To make this job a success you are able to cope with and thrive in this rapidly-changing and fast-paced environment. You love a challenge and combine a hands-on approach with a strategic mindset.
For this position we are looking for someone who has a customer-oriented mindset towards internal and external stakeholders. Next to that, it is important that you can build bridges between stakeholders with different perspectives. We would also like someone who likes to work in a team and has the team player mentality. Next to that you have experience in designing, implementing and maintaining internal control systems and tax compliant frameworks. Next to this you have:
- Bachelor / Masters’ degree;
- 6-10 years of working experience;
- Excellent communication skills; both Dutch and English;
- Negotiation skills;
- Monitoring skills to review the effectiveness of internal controls.
A large well-known organization.
€80.000,- gross annual salary