Do you like to work for a fast growing dynamic organization? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an international and multicultural organization? Then you are the GL Accountant we are looking for! As GL accountant you are a hands-on professional who can quickly translate complex business transactions into accurate and compliant accounting. As successful candidate you are not afraid to crunch numbers, execute in a variety of operational tasks, and be our subject matter expert in Dutch GAAP and IFRS. Beside closing the books, your focus is on optimizing processes to free up time to work on new challenging projects.
As GL account you are responsible for:
• Preparing and booking journal entries in accordance with Dutch GAAP and IFRS
• Take care of ledger reconciliations and specifications
• Take care of the month-end closing and the monthly financial reports
• Responsible for the balance sheet and profit and loss account
• Take care of the intercompany invoicing to the holding company and other group entities
• Master data holder for the ERP system
• Taking care of the periodic reports (financial, headcount and cash flow)
• Take care of the external VAT and Statistics Netherlands reports
• Support with the financial audits
• Manager of accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Providing ad hoc questions and projects at the request of the Finance Director.
Skills & education
- Relevant accounting degree (Bachelor in Accounting)
- A minimum of four years work experience with a monthly close in a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment
- User experience of ERP systems
- Strong Excel skills, with interest and aptitude to work with large amounts of data
- You are customer and result oriented, accurate and stress resistant.
- You are motivated to reach improvement with your colleagues as a team player;
- You can listen, collaborate and analyze well.
- You are prepared to work outside office hours.
- You are eager to learn and ambitious.
Our client provides secure and flexible visual collaboration solutions that makes it easier to work closer together.
- This is a fulltime position, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience. You will be empowered to make a difference and to introduce your own ideas.
- We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth.
- In addition, we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities.