Due to recent and anticipated growth of CEG’s activities there is a need in the finance department for a new Financial Controller. Within a small team the Financial Controller will be responsible for all finance & accounting activities at all CEG entities.
In this role he or she will work in close cooperation with the business controller and contract manager and reports to the Manager Finance & Control of CEG. He or she will also work closely with CEG’s main shareholder, Momentum Capital. The daily work will consist of a wide range of financial activities, varying from basic administrative work, consolidation to producing financial reports, including VAT calculations and submissions. All is being done in a dynamic and international environment for production entities and CAPEX-projects.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Partner to the Manager Finance & Control;
- Further develop the accounting function for CEG’s entities in The Netherlands and The UK and set up future new international entities, in close cooperation with the external accounting advisors;
- Executing all aspects of finance & accounting including book keeping, payroll, creditors and debtors administration and preparations of monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Responsible for the accounting function and ensures quality control over the general ledger and financial reporting;
- Preparation of the annual financial statements under the relevant accounting and legal reporting requirements;
- Project cost control for international CAPEX projects;
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results;
- Support the process of financial forecasting, budgeting and reporting (including the consolidation) to stakeholders of the Company (including shareholders, Management Board, and Supervisory Board).
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics/Business Administration or related education;
- 7 – 10 years experience in a financial control role or similar;
- Strong expertise of statutory accounts (IFRS and/or NL GAAP), VAT, and affiliated matters;
- Continuously understanding what’s going on and translating this to setting own priorities;
- Operational mindset (hands-on, flexible);
- Can work independently, prioritize responsibilities, not afraid to take decisions;
- A strong getting things done mentality, output driven and highly efficient;
- Excellent spoken and written skills of English and Dutch language;
- Experience with Visma software is a pré.
CEG stands for Clean Electricity Generation and is a producer of sustainable energy. CEG is private equity funded.
- A rare opportunity for a Finance professional to join an international high growth Private Equity company with a passion for innovation and sustainability
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary up to € 75.000 on a yearly basis