For our international client that is active in the renewable energy we are looking for a Financial Accountant. The accounting and reporting department is responsible for the financial accounting & reporting activities for the group in the Netherlands. They coordinate the closing and reporting process and ensure excellent management and statutory reporting to support Senior Management and the Board of the organization.
In your role you are part of a team consisting of 5 colleagues and led by Head of Financial Reporting NL
What are your tasks?
- Prepare & support the actuals accounting & reporting process for the companies
- Provide needed ad hoc reporting and deviation analysis for actuals
- Prepare annual statutory reports based on IFRS /Dutch GAAP
- Ensure good quality of the deliverables to the external group auditor
- Ensure good interfaces with e.g. Shared Service Center (Poland), Business control, Consolidation & Reporting and tax accounting
- Build a good collaboration within the Financial Reporting community
- Contribute and support financial projects if applicable
In order to be successful in this position you have at least HBO (higher vocational education) completed, preferable accounting or controlling. Furthermore you have relevant knowledge in the area of accounting and practical experience with IFRS and management reporting. Your SAP knowledge will help you in a quick start but is not necessary.
Even more important are the soft skills. You will be a business partner for different departments and you have great exposure within the company. Therefore you can easily communicate with decision makers on all levels of the organization and you have the ability to establish yourself as a competent contact person. Furthermore, you are open minded, you have a good sense of humour, you are eager to learn and you share your knowledge with colleagues. luent in English as well as professional skills with MS Office products is necessary.
Large international organization in renewable energy.
Our client offers you a challenging job in a dynamic work environment. Besides a good remuneration package (depending on education and work experience) our client has a focus on the balance between work and private life. Our client is dedicated to professional development and stimulates your personal growth. You can even have an international career path at our client!
€3.500,- - €4.750,- gross a month. (depending on your work experience)