For one of our best international clients in Rotterdam we are recruiting a Compliance Officer with a finance background within the Oil & Gas or Energy industry. Within this organization you will be working with many different nationalities and you will have multiple career growth opportunities. For this position you have to speak Dutch fluently in order to communicate with the Dutch institutions.
As Compliance Officer you ensure that the organization complies with the obligations arising from (inter)national legislation with regard to the incorporation of renewable fuels into mineral oils in Benelux. Furthermore, you are responsible that the biofuels allocated to obligations in EU Member States meet the changing and country-specific sustainability requirements.
• Interpret current biofuel law
• Monitor legal compliance to biofuel regulations
• Assess conformity to sustainability criteria
• Fulfill external reporting obligations
• Deliver internal reports
• Regulatory audits
• Enhance knowledge within Biofuel Compliance team
• Point of contact within the organization to share knowledge internally on biofuel compliance aspects
• Futher develop internal reports
• Further develop (interfaces between) Biofuels systems
• Interpret changes of external and internal requirements and adapt them to biofuel administrations accordingly
• Compile process descriptions and define necessary/desired internal controls within the biofuels administrative process
• Signal risks to (in)direct reports in terms of operational or financial aspects related to biofuels
• Maximum support for commercial decision-making
• Signal risks and opportunities with biofuel trades
• Assess impact of legislative changes on the business
In order to perform well in this position you have a background in finance added with some years of compliance experience. In order to understand the legislation of fuel it is required that you have experience within the Oil & Gas or Energy sector. Your master degree will help you in the analytical part of the job. Furthermore you are fluent in Dutch in order to communicate with the Dutch institutions.
Large international organization with many career opportunities.
€3.500 - €4.500,-
+ 13th month
+ other secondary benefits