As an Senior Accountant at Hugo Boss , you are responsible for accounts payable, cash and bank records.
- Contribute to an accurate and complete financial administration;
- Responsible for the cash administration of several retail locations in the Benelux;
- Process bank statements in SAP system;
- Support the month-end close as well as the quarter and year-end close;
- Review, verify and process vendor invoices in SAP system;
- Responsible for an up to date list of outstanding creditors;
- Assistance in other accounting tasks.
- An HBO thinking level and minimal college (MBO) degree in a suitable qualification (e.g. Business Administration);
- Experience from a similar position for at least 3-5 years (in retail is a plus);
- Good knowledge of general ledger;
- Knowledge of fundamentals of finance, accounting;
- Knowledge of the application of the VAT arrangements;
- Accurate, proactive, stress resistant and hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English, any additional market-specific language e.g. French is desirable;
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Word;
- Extensive communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Living nearby Amsterdam
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,000 employees worldwide. As diverse they are, they all share a common goal: HUGO BOSS wants to inspire people with their work. They give you the opportunity to be yourself and contribute your ideas and creativity – because to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join their team and discover how you can shape your personal future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. Next to the competitive salary of max € 39.000, they offer you a premium-free pension, discount on their marvelous clothes, a lunch at the office in the middle of Amsterdam, overlooking the IJ, and 25 holiday days.