Within a large software company, as part of the Order to Cash team, you act as a business partner for Sales. You fulfil an operational role in Order Admin for SB&A, in which you are responsible for the billing of several of the company’s subsidiaries. Alongside, you are a contributor to the Continuous Process Improvement initiatives, through which we are building a best-in-class Order to Cash Process.
Are you ready to broaden your horizons? Then you might be a perfect match for the Order to Cash team within the Global Shared Service Center. The team is convinced that, in their journey towards ‘no-hands accounting, only together you can get the best out of yourself.
Your team is working on the processing of complex orders in primarily Europe and also performing the collection of these orders. By closely monitoring and analysing the process, you aim to optimize the quality of our services to the client. Your primary role will be within the Order Admin team, and the company would also like to challenge you in the area of reporting & analysis. You will also take a leading role in the Transformation of the processes in the Global Shared Service Center.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or working level, preferably in Business Administration
- Are a strong communicator; Have a good command of English language. Dutch is definitely a plus, and additional languages highly appreciated
- See it as a continuous challenge to dive in complex orders
- Have experience in Finance and Accounting
- Work in a precise, structured and well-organized way
- Contribute to process standardization and optimization
- See it as a second nature to dive in complex issues and to manage exceptions
- Are at your best in a dynamic and international working environment
- Show initiative, client focused
- Have previous experience in Order to Cash processes
- Embrace change
- Able to work under pressure and set priorities
- Are familiar with Exact Business Software
- Have a good command of MS Excel
This large software company has more than 250,000 customers. From Kuala Lumpur to Delft. Entrepreneurs who dare and do. Who know how to be successful. They want to grow together with them. We want to conquer the world with our cloud business software. And become a leading provider of innovative and inspirational SaaS solutions.
Let’s merge our fierce ambitions!
- Find it really important that you feel at home with them
- Give your ambition all the room it needs
- Offers you a competitive salary in the range of €45.000 to 55.000 a year, with a one-year contract and the prospect of a permanent position
- Will challenge you and promise to sharpen your brain
- Organize meaningful training sessions that help you to fulfil your career potential
- Will cook you healthy food every day
- Serves organic coffee from Miss Morrison
- Has their own fitness center with a very nice personal trainer named Noel
- Enjoy Friday afternoon drinks at their bar “Bits & Bytes”