Mammoet Holding is responsible for Consolidation of the group’s financial data with the use of SAP FI/CO, SAP BW/BCS and to report to SAP BPC. Your role is delivering a smooth and flawless reporting process together with the finance team. The Holding finance department consists of eight professionals. Mammoet is currently looking for a Consolidation & Reporting Controller in order to make the controlling & reporting process more efficient.
The Consolidation and Reporting controller’s main task is the execution of the monthly consolidation and reporting to SHV as well as assisting the manager consolidation and reporting in the annual reporting process and/or other reporting requirements.
Key Result Areas:
- Contribute to the implementation of the financial standards and to development of the Finance Strategy
- Assist (project) teams with technical support regarding financial applications.
- Ensure timely execution of consolidation procedures and reasonability checks as well as investigating and solving IC differences.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Experience with preparing financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end process
- Basic experience with consolidations
- Experience with SAP BW/BCS, SAP FI/CO and SAP BPC is an advantage
- Willing to obtain profound knowledge of the consolidation and reporting applications and transactional system
- Preferably experience in an international (holding) organization, preferably in construction and technical installation industry
- MS office suit, advanced experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good accounting and reporting knowledge, understanding of general principles
- English, fluent proficiency verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
About our company
“Mammoet is the world‘s leading heavy lifting and transport specialist. Our core business is lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning the world’s largest and heaviest structures. Mammoet is involved in projects all over the globe and employs around 5000 people, giving them the opportunity to quickly grow into a challenging, international career.
People at Mammoet have a strong can-do mentality and are proud at the work they do. As we want to maintain our position as world leader in large projects, we highly value the quality of our work. Although we are a professional organization, there is an informal culture between employees. Mammoet is part of SHV, a family-owned multinational whose entrepreneurship is reflected in its range of operations.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
We provide the following services:
- Engineered lifting and transportation services
- Lifting, transportation and installation of modular constructions
- Factory-to-foundation projects
- Plant turnaround logistics
- Salvage and wreck removal
- Decommissioning of onshore and offshore installations
- Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
- (International) Career and development opportunities
- Passionate, informal and dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to work for an ambitious and continuously moving international market leader
- Compensation: monthly salary between € 3000 and € 3900, depending on experience